Building a world of Champions

Dawning of the Matriarch Society

Monday, February 13, 2017

Ode to Madonna: Love in a Time Capsule

Madonna, the Material Feminist Mom
Thinking of mercy on this first Valentines Day of the renaissance and Madonna comes to mind.  I wish Madonna would just apologize for real already for getting in over her head with regretful words about President Donald Trump. Politicians "clarify" statements.  The rest of us apologize. Then maybe we can all get on with our lives.  Until then, here is some time capsule love from way back in 1991 hopefully to put her in the right mood.  It is still one of my favorite poems and one of the last from the book to be edited just slightly.  Madonna love stands the test of time. 

Let true love ring throughout the land.  Happy Valentines Day!


             ODE TO MADONNA

             Once came an interesting girl.
             In no time she marveled the world.
             Her voice you see was full of glee,
             A passionate singing Blondie.

             Nymphette on wax and video,
             She danced and sang in stereo.
             Young girls and boys were full of joy,
             They made her the ultimate toy.

             Oh, Madonna you beautiful wench,
             Your thirst for love I would quench.
             Slammin’ and jammin’ the band would play
             A tune while I had my lustful way.
             You'd shiver, beg, sweat, and shake
             As you feel the power of my quake.

             Wicked things you do and say,
             As you skip to the bank each day.
             You make some angry, they call you a bimbo.
             I shouldn't care, they call me a bozo.

             So what if you're not eloquent,
             And, your choice of men seems bent.
             In America you have liberty.
             Express yourself, you are free!

             Oh, Madonna you beautiful wench!
             Your thirst for love is a cinch!
             Slammin’ and jammin’ the band would play
             A tune while I had my lucky star way.
             You'd tremble, purr, laugh, and moan,
             As I cherish your body down to the bone!

             Be not discouraged by
             Those haters of good whom lie.
             They know they can never be
             As free as you and me.

             While acting you're not yet a factor.
             You see, I'm your leading man actor.
             Simply beautiful and obscene--
             Hey!  That's you and me on the silver screen!

             Oh, Madonna you beautiful wench!
             Your thirst for love I would quench!
             Slammin’ and jammin’ the band would play
             A tune while I had my lovely way.
             You'll sing to me just like a prayer
             In a town of love where I'm the mayor!


             Oh, Madonna you beautiful wench!




LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment